• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Beware of costs if coming to UK

Rocker66

Site Supporter
Reaction score
www.kawasakiw650.co.uk
It was announced today that petrol (gas) prices are expected to rise to £1.40 a litre. If my calculations are correct this equates to 8.36 USD per US Gallon .
Stange how it crept up from £1.32 per litre to £1.36 whilst the publics attention was diverted by the Olympic games.
What is the average price per gallon in the US?

Wow! Glad I don't live in Europe anymore. Do miss it, though. Gas prices in Southern Arizona are about $3.22/gal as of this afternoon. My first tankful got me 67.5!

Didn't see a thread for mileage, so I'll post it here....

Just finished the 2nd tank of gas this morning. 188.8 / 2.57 gal = 73.5 MPG! I am filling up the tank, only to the internal "plate" just like the manual says to. However, once my lazy ass installs the center stand, I will probably start using that to refuel, instead of the side stand. (I do the same when gassing up the Interceptor.) BTW, half way into the second tank, I hit the 300 mile mark (for break in) and then proceeded to ride more aggressively, even doing some nearby twisties, and still getting fantastic mileage!

Co-workers can't believe the mileage I'm getting..... :p

Back