• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

bike covers?

miss demeaner

Reaction score
Visit site
yes, I know this topic has been discussed before.
I have been searching for the thread that someone talked about a "half cover" that "attached" to the rear seat and was pretty much self contained there.
when you wanted to cover the bike (upper) you just opened the pouch and unfolded the cover over the bike.

anyone remember the name of that particular cover?
I did the advanced search, and was not able to come up with it. the one thread that I thought might be helpful the link was dead.
tia

I saw that one, that is similar. the one i'm looking for attaches to the rear seat, that one has a pouch.
i'm sure I saw it on here, i'm really not hallucinating. lol
there was something about it just covering the top of the bike, the seat and windscreen.
dangit, I'm on too many forums.
thanks though sarge.

Got caught up in a tornado one time in Wellington, Kansas. One of the good ole boys who was with us, put the cover on his bike. Now this really hurt, my gut was killing me by the time I got of the ground laughing.

Neitzen had his at Horizons Unlimited. No dew on seat in morning. No sun on seat or instruments. I like how it fits in small bag out of way at back of seat.

I had never seen the previous thread. Probably before my time on this forum. I like the idea because my bike sits outside all day long while I'm in the plant working. The summers get pretty brutal in Arkansas so this might be a good idea. I'm subscribing to this thread so I don't loose it and may purchase one after the new year.

Back