• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

bike just done...

johnakay

Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
got my repainted etc and made a new rack/backrest to.
and before anyone says it, its a kwaka green either.
its Madza green which is considerably lighter in colour.
theres a bit more to do on it as well as a service..

DSC03174.jpgDSC03175.jpg
DSC03176.jpg

Don't forget to get your title (if they have those over there) having the changed color on it. Over here in Indiana, trying to sell a vehicle which has a different color than what is stated on the title is a PITA.

That's looks awesome and so much better than plain grey! Welcome to the colour club! I joined last year with my Sunburst Orange paint job.

the picture doesn't do it justice. the green is a lot brighter and metallic.
I wanted the metallic to look the same as the Honda grey..very fine.
it does look nice. the cost for the paint work was very cheap @ $108 or there about(uk pounds 75)
I put a post up about the X sticker well I'm waiting for them to arrive and I've also got some wheel trims in green.
where you see the hand guard the yellow reflective will be removed and green reflective will take it place.
once it is all done I'll put a post in mods colour choices.
heres a picture of before...

DSC02689_zpse7096f87.jpg

I've still got the old rack in this picture and its for sale make an offer,
but back rest pad is not inc but you can get them cheap enough from china and just use a couple of small wood screws.
back rest pad in Motorcycle Parts | eBay

Last edited:
Don't forget to get your title (if they have those over there) having the changed color on it. Over here in Indiana, trying to sell a vehicle which has a different color than what is stated on the title is a PITA.

I'll sort that out later as well as insurance.

Looking forward to seeing it after it's all finished, those final touches will polish it off nicely

Back