• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Bluetooth

I use this set here:
LG Electronics LG Tone HBS-700 Wireless Stereo Headset HBS-700

It works pretty well and since it wears around the neck, there's decent enough space for a real battery. I can usually get 8-10 continuous hours of use on it or 2 weeks of commuting. The buttons are easy to get to outside the helmet and you can easily "learn" the feel of them even through gloves.

Well the speakers from Amazon only worked while stopped. Mete a guy today that is selling his Sena 10 with helmet for $100 only three months old. Oh yes, he has the charger too. Will get it tomorrow, along with a new Samsun Galaxy 111 for .99cents at ATT.

Will any of these systems work with Samsung Galaxy S 111 ? Got a Blinc second hand and will not work with my phone.

I think you mean the Galaxy S3, if so any of these newer smartphones shouldnt have an issue connecting to the Sena Bluetooth unit.

Since you bought it used you may want to do a "factory reset" to clear any of the previous owners setting.
[video=youtube;cjuh9Rl3--Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjuh9Rl3--Q[/video]

Back