• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Calendar order page is now open

Is there a way to pay for the calendar, other than Paypal?

I set up with paypal because its the securest way to send and receive money, how ever if for some reason you can't or prefer not to use paypal, Send my a PM with an email outside of the forum that I can contact you at and I'll see what I can do. I'm just trying to keep everything on the up and up and making sure that the IRS will not end up stomping the crap out of me at the end of the year. Receipts from paypal along with the ones from the printer and post office will show that I was doing this without profit and that means I stay out of trouble.

I appreciate your offer to work around Paypal, but I will go with what you have set up to keep it simple.
I've had $10.04 sitting untouched in my Paypal account for a few years now. -So close the calendar price, but no cigar!

Need to transfer a bit more in there so I can place my order.
It may take 3-4 days it says.

Thank you. :)

Last edited:
Cutter,

Paypal shows my money transfer won't show up in my account until 12-19. I believe I read in another thread that the deadline for orders is 12-18.

Am I going to miss out on the calendar?

Back