• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Center stand finally!

Hmcp88

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Finally got my center stand from my local dealership! $159 otd. Install in half hour, only took me that long because I'm STUPID and tried to stretch the springs to the stand....DON'T DO IT!! It hurts you for no reason lol. Put the springs on the stand like everyone has said and rubber mallot the shaft to get it through its a billion times easier. For your viewing pleasure...
1.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg

Looks good! My stand is expected to arrive at the dealer today -- I ordered it mid-November, so not too bad of a delay. I'm looking forward to finally getting it installed -- I've been slacking on my chain maintenance because it's such a pain without the centerstand...

trey

still waiting for my stand. I ordered it with the bike, first part of October. Oh well, at least my touring windscreen finally showed up.

Mine came in yesterday as well. Installed and loving it, as is my chain. For the first time I have really been able to properly lube it.

Back