• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Center Stand Installed

8428426718_ae940f2978_b.jpg

8428429352_5f46edf53c_b.jpg

8427340977_3d85880080_b.jpg

You put
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8218/8427340977_3d85880080_b.jpg

Nice pics. You might want to use the search feature on this forum for future projects. There is a ton of good info here that, with a little research, may save you time and frustration.

Nice pics. You might want to use the search feature on this forum for future projects. There is a ton of good info here that, with a little research, may save you time and frustration.

I did. I intended to reference the individuals and the posts that helped me. Someone posted Japanese instructions and had them translated which is where I learned in advance that if I had trouble with the springs I could install the springs first. I am truly amazed at the information and helpful attitudes here so far. I just hope to add to it. I have some videos in progress and others planned for future mods.

@OriginalRocket, thanks a ton for helping me with the pictures. Flickr has many versions of code for sharing pictures and none of them are acceptable for copy/paste without some modification.

Regards,
Mark

I usually just select the picture size I want then right click and select "copy image location" Flickr offers a bunch of ways to share.

And when posting on this site make sure you uncheck the "grab image data blah blah something" box

Glad to help with both your issues!

I also put one of these on 2 days ago. Went fine if you connect the springs first. Is your bike as difficult to put up on that center stand as mine? I had to park it partway up hill go pull it up because that stand is so tall.

If my bike is pointing even slightly down hill (even a degree or two), the center stand is a pain in the A** to put on the center stand. However, on level ground or up hill, it's relatively easy.

Now I just have to remember the jarring that the bike makes when it hits the ground so that I don't render myself sterile! :eek:

The tips I got when learning to put my last bike on the center stand were: stand on the lever with all your weight as you pull the bike backwards (not up) with the left handgrip and passenger. Never had an issue since then.

Back