• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

clutter

frozenpoet

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
So I just finished putting on the last thing (for now anyway) onto the cockpit area, and man is it getting cramped.
I don't think it looks too bad, and I feel I've hidden/ran the wires pretty good. Who else has this problem?

20130207_141858_zps239fb708.jpg

A highschool buddy and I refer to this as "Real Estate" lol

We both also have CBR125R's, so any bike after that tiny little machine has positively acres of space to load up gadgets 'n gizmos haha :eek:

Every now and then, mostly on hot summer days, I want a cup holder. Can't have a radar detector in VA. Other than maybe another mount for my cell phone since that one is for my gps I don't even know what I would add.

I got the gps case that zips closes.it comes with a handle bar holder.it fits perfect over the Honda plate in the middle.nothing hanging from the side.just thought i would share this.

If you find a good cup holder for this bike, please share!
I don't drink while riding but I often like to transport a drink. Say when I go out to lunch at work. It's nice to get a refill and take it back to the office.

In the morning, I take a travel mug of coffee with me. On this bike, I keep my rain gear in the frunk. I can easily position the travel mug in with the rain gear so it stays tightly held in a vertical position for my trip. I don't think I'd want to try this with a paper fountain drink cup.

I don't drink while riding but I often like to transport a drink. Say when I go out to lunch at work. It's nice to get a refill and take it back to the office.

In the morning, I take a travel mug of coffee with me. On this bike, I keep my rain gear in the frunk. I can easily position the travel mug in with the rain gear so it stays tightly held in a vertical position for my trip. I don't think I'd want to try this with a paper fountain drink cup.

Done

RAM Handlebar Rail Mount with Zinc Coated U-Bolt Base, Self-Leveling Cup Holder & Cozy

All you need is a big zip tie :p

I don't know if I'd want that mounted on the bars though. Maybe on the light bar? Or perhaps on the OEM windshield bar?

Edit -
We were typing at the same time. Mine was a reply to frozenpoet.

Bahh with your sippy cups! Throw a screw capped water bottle (or soda bottle or leak proof coffee mug) in the fank and be done with it. Bikes are what you do when you *don't* want to be distracted.

Bahh with your sippy cups! Throw a screw capped water bottle (or soda bottle or leak proof coffee mug) in the fank and be done with it. Bikes are what you do when you *don't* want to be distracted.

You know you just sounded about 40 years older than you crisply are, right?
I can see me now in the parking lot of Panera carefully transferring the contents of my recently refilled lunch beverage into and old deer park bottle as a little kid walks by asking "Mommy, why is that crazy man in a helmet putting dirty water in that bottle?"

I'll take the cup holder...
:)

So I just finished putting on the last thing (for now anyway) onto the cockpit area, and man is it getting cramped.
I don't think it looks too bad, and I feel I've hidden/ran the wires pretty good. Who else has this problem?

20130207_141858_zps239fb708.jpg
5BFE9E19-9CA7-45E7-9D71-7B832B0116B3-1163-0000061F2E8337F8_zps0910c60e.jpg

i ran out of room on the bars. dale

My Spot is mounted off the luggage rack in the rear. You don't have to be able to see it. Sometimes I have just dropped it in a tank bag or placed it on top of the load in a (non-metal) sidecase.

I know the one is a gps, I know what the spot thing is, what's the other thing, a fancy phone case?
the one on the left is garmin 550 then the spot, on the right is a gramin 660 i always run two, one in close and one out farther to help connect roads, and as a back up. you get 100 miles from blacktop, most dirt roads are not always marked, at least this way you can see how far away they are.

Back