• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

CONTINENTAL MOTION TIRES ?!?! Front/Rear set for $179 total

I've got a couple thousand miles on these now. They still look and feel new. They have incredible grip, and I will purchase these again. Best value for your buck...

.... Half the cost of tires that I cannot give better reviews for, At $89 dollars each, with free 2-3 day shipping, they are cost effective, ride excellently, and fit my Street/Hwy/Canyon riding styles perfectly...

Well I have one on the rear, I am impressed with the handling. I was on a trip when rear tire surprised me with steel cord showing. It is the only tire the nearest dealer had but I am happy. I was surprised with the price.

I keep going back and forth on these. PR3 or trail tires. However, I like the look of these, and for the price how can you go wrong?

Well I have one on the rear, I am impressed with the handling. I was on a trip when rear tire surprised me with steel cord showing. It is the only tire the nearest dealer had but I am happy. I was surprised with the price.

These are great tires, in my opinion. They ride excellent, and i feel considerably better grip than the OEMs... And you cant beat the price. These tires can handle more than i can throw at em with the NC, and i will DEFINITELY buy another set when the time comes...

These are great tires, in my opinion. They ride excellent, and i feel considerably better grip than the OEMs... And you cant beat the price. These tires can handle more than i can throw at em with the NC, and i will DEFINITELY buy another set when the time comes...

Between PlastiDip and these tires Jay, you should be getting some kind of kickback or Bottle Caps of Valour acknowledgement or something! ;)

Five Stars

These are great tires, in my opinion. They ride excellent, and i feel considerably better grip than the OEMs... And you cant beat the price. These tires can handle more than i can throw at em with the NC, and i will DEFINITELY buy another set when the time comes..

Sounds like a great deal. I'm almost sold. The remaining question is, when WILL the time come?

Greg

Just ordered a set of these ContiMotions from 4wheelonline.com for $155.08 plus $10.86 tax free shipping. I only had to pay tax as I'm a Florida resident....Killer deal!!!!

When you guys order online like that, who do you get to mount and balance them when they arrive?

I've been mounting and balancing my own tires for over 15 years. I got tired of my wheels getting scratched up and tires not balanced properly so I set myself up with a great homemade setup. Takes some labor but its a labor of love.

When you guys order online like that, who do you get to mount and balance them when they arrive?

I also have been installing my own tires for many years. I normally put on a new set every year in the fall, 10-12k miles a year. I just installed a new set of Pirelli Sport Demons week ago or so. I got tired of the dealer wanting full retail price on tires and then saying well you'll have to go somewhere else to have them install them as we don't do that. The one independent motorcycle shop that I was buying tires from them and having them install them closed some time ago. So that basically left me to do myself.
Tony

Last edited:
I got a set of spoons and rim protectors then did it myself. Used Ride-On for balancing. Rear tire wasn't too bad. Front tire, since it has shorter sidewall, was a bit harder. Other option is a couple of local independant shops with good reviews on their work.

nuts...! I have butter knives from the kitchen to take tires off with... don't suppose that would work in this case..

I think I'll buy the tires at CycleGear...then have them mount and balance.... or maybe even the Honda Dealer.

Just got my Conti-Motions from 4wheelonline.com and they not too terribly old. The rear was made the 46th week of 2012 and the front the 48th week of 2012 so they are basically about a year old. Both Made in Germany. Hope to mount them when I return from a trip in late October. Heck of a deal for $155 plus tax(only if you live in FLA).

Back