• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Deep Thoughts

Billy Budd

Reaction score
Visit site
Well the holiday season is upon us. For many this means pegging both ends of the emotional spectrum. The happiness of family, friends, and Christmas. The dread of family, friends, and Christmas. Anyway like many of you suffering from BOB (Bikes ON Brain) I have one constant nagging thought I just can't shake. Will I get my new Corbin seat before the Mayan Apocalypse? I ordered it on 11/30/2012 with a ship date between 12/21/2012 and 12/28/2012. I would really like to have that seat on the bike if I have to use it to escape the Zombie hoards. I do not like calling it this close.

Corbin Seat watch day 11...............

Last edited:
I can't decide which seat to get, I can get the Corbin through the Harley dealer I work at for 190 but I hear some extreme left and right opinions of their seats on a Harley. I had a "custom" Sargent seat made but I don't like it at all. Any advice?

I can't decide which seat to get, I can get the Corbin through the Harley dealer I work at for 190 but I hear some extreme left and right opinions of their seats on a Harley. I had a "custom" Sargent seat made but I don't like it at all. Any advice?

If you can get the front and rear for $190 my advise is hook us up with a group order

If you can get it for $190, buy it, try it, and if you don't like it, sell it on for a small profit.

(and get one for me while you're at it :D )

trey

Ya thats definately just the frront seat..Corbin likes what they make. I was thinking about just trying it and selling it if I don't like it just like you said sell it on here or ebay. I did that with an exhaust one time, I didn't make a profit on it but I at least got what I paid.

Back