• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Denali DM-2 Micro fender mount

D2 Mount Resolution

Sent the mounting kit back to TT last week. Over the weekend I went to Home Depot and for about $2.50 bought a pk. of 2 ea. M6x25mm socket bolts and a pk. of 4 ea. M6 washers. As best as I can tell this is exactly the way the Denali lights are mounted on TT's NC700X project bike:

D2 -1.jpg D2-2.jpg

Not a bad solution, but not as "clean" as the mounting kit would have been with a long enough bolt. Haven't really had the time aim them properly, but from the initial test drive I will say there is a dramatic improvement over using the stock headlight alone. REALLY like the way mounting them on the fender allows you do direct the light to where you are going. That could be real useful in having to go off-road for any reason.

Strat: You can go directly from the battery to provide the main power and use the accessory Honda fog light plug to do the sensing for the high beam. I went to my after market fuse block for the main power.

Back