• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Does anyone have a good EZ Pass (Toll Tag) mount suggestion?

I'm in Texas and I did not put the Ez pass sticker on the bike. They have my plate info. When i get to the toll area I ride on the segmented stripe. The tires don't touch the pressure sensors. Maybe I can fool them sometimes!

Got on in IL, used the velcro on the windshield...
3m also sells the same velcro for sticking things to walls with pull tabs to make it release.

For IL (years back when I got my first one) it is supposed to be some place visible to the camera's, so if there is a problem they can tell that it was there in the car/motorcycle, but just didn't register. Then they'll charge based on your plate (though I also had several tolls I went through where it didn't pick it up and I still haven't been charged years later, I hear they have a problem automatically reading plates not from IL)

I don't need it often enough (go to IL rarely) to justify some sort of fancy mount through... Ram mounts sells waterproof boxes that might do the trick... I think they can even be locked shut. (or bolted or zip tied)

I was given a general direction sheet when I received my EZ pass transponder ( MASS )....a recommendation they had for motorcycle application was to put it in your pocket. I have not used it yet but I will within the next week.

Hi Folks - I am looking for a solution here too. I dont want really to put in my my jacket as if the worst came to the worst and I ended up hitting the road the last thing my ribs will need is a hard square plastic box smashing into them. Sorry for the mental image.

Back