• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Free Oxford Hot Grip Controller Mount Anyone?

NovaGeeze

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm tinkering with a 3d-printed mount for oxford hot grips controller, but I'm away from bike so I can't test it for useability.
Anyone out there with a 2023 or similar DCT want to try out my prototype? Free? I'll mail it to ya.

(Or, if you've got the bike and you're a 3d-printer, I'll send you the object files...)

I designed it to try to fit on the left bars, just to the right of the parking brake, without interfering with that too much. Not sure if I've got it right (or if that's possible).
It's offset toward the right to try to help with that (and keep the attachment point closer to underneath the function buttons). It's printed from PETG and it's pretty sturdy, so if it works, it should last.

IMG20230926084854.jpg

IMG20230926085051.jpg

I put 2 versions of the model up for 3-d printing types: https://www.printables.com/model/599786-oxford-hotgrip-control-mount-for-left-handlebar-ho
The clamp band is a bit narrower and pushed a bit further to the left in than in the version pictured. I hope that lets it clamp securely on the limited clear space on the left side of the DCT's bars, while also giving enough space to work the parking brake.

Let me know if it needs modification. Of if that spot just sucks entirely and I should try something else.

Last edited:
Back