• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

does it fit? (helmet addition)

Yeah when I bought the NCX for my wife I was a little bummed that her helmet didn't fit either (Scorpion EXO 900) but have since installed Givi hardbags which it barely fits in. I think the helmet intercom mount is the problem in our case. I think someone tried to start a "Does it fit in the frunk?" helmet thread once before. Hey good luck with the new bike BTW.

Must be the intercom, my scorpion exo fits perfectly what intercom do you have ?

My scorpion exo 900 xl does not fit, not even close, but then, I either leave my helmet hand on the mirror or take it in with me (in stores, I use my helmet as my grocery basket). If someone wants to steal the helmet, I'd rather them take it than damage the bike trying to get to it.

Shark Vision-R XL doesn't fit
LS2 FF370 XL fits
Takachi TK30 XL fits

Last edited:
My new Neotec L fits with nothing else in the frunck. It is a sugger fit than my old Multitec, and was a heart stopping moment as I never thought of checking it when I bought it.
:eek:

So, my Scorpian EXO 900 XXL won't fit? I don't care, I probably would never be able to put a helmet in that box after a couple of weeks of riding with all the crap I seem to need to carry while riding.

So, my Scorpian EXO 900 XXL won't fit? I don't care, I probably would never be able to put a helmet in that box after a couple of weeks of riding with all the crap I seem to need to carry while riding.

I really want to have my helmet fit in the frunk. I use the 52 liter GIVI top box for all the other crap, including my lined 2-piece Olympia mesh gear. That top box really never comes off the bike unless I'm working on it. The opposite it true for the GIVI 21 liter side cases in that they don't go on the bike until I need them.

I really want to have my helmet fit in the frunk. I use the 52 liter GIVI top box for all the other crap, including my lined 2-piece Olympia mesh gear. That top box really never comes off the bike unless I'm working on it. The opposite it true for the GIVI 21 liter side cases in that they don't go on the bike until I need them.
What is the problem? The Incredible Hulk's helmet will fit in 52L top box. Put something else in frunk.

What is the problem? The Incredible Hulk's helmet will fit in 52L top box. Put something else in frunk.

I get a helmet (XL) a very thick Kathmandu jacket w/liner and three pairs of gloves fit in my trunks. I wouldn't be able to get my bottom in there. My summer suit can all go in the top box with helmet. In the winter I have to have saddle bags.

Lazer Monaco Carbon fiber DOT version size small barely fits with rubbing on the top of the sides of the modular chin piece. I believe I read that the DOT version has one shell size for all helmet sizes, with different pads to make up the difference. I had scuffs on the sides which rubbed out, but wouldn't want to put my shiny new helmet in there again until it has acquired a few scars from other means. It definitely has resistance going in, though.

Back