• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

does it fit? (helmet addition)

Hey just got a great deal on a BMW System 6 helmet, from BMW Motorrad, Belfast, £250.00
Better still it fits in my NC700S, and on my head, double whammy.
Can't wait to try it on my Husqvarna Nuda 900, as it was once a beemer.

Shoei RF1000 size XL fits, though I had to remove the toolkit and the rubber band that holds it.

Shoei RF1100 size XL does not fit.
Shoei Qwest size XL does not fit.

Last edited:
Nolan N86 r.S fits

fit_1.JPG

fit_2.JPG

There is a small " documents storage" compartment at the bottom of the frunk that is not obvious. One screw and the cover is out. The cover has a cradle shape that holds smaller helmets more secure. After removing it my Shoei Neo- Tech 2XL fits easily.

My Shoei J cruise Lg didn't fit, gonig to try what OGR suggested and see if it fits, still have to take off the Sena so mostly use the top case.

i just tried OGR's suggestion to remove the document holder. My airmada still did not fit, but I removed the battery cover...and then it did fit (just about)! It's 2XL and I considered it "not even close" before removing those two covers - before it was sticking out a couple of inches.

I feel like OGR is really on to something, and many helmets that have been ruled out might indeed fit...

Back