• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

ergonomics of this bike is not as good as I thought

W

wildeone

At least for my body frame, you can put your dimensions
to this motorcycle ergo calculator and see for your self.
My legs are a little bit cramped and indeed it showed on this tool
as too small angle.

Motorcycle Ergonomics

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool website. I'm 5'7" / 30" inseam. Seems like the bike is a good fit for my size. -Jim

I'm 6.1 and 33" inseam and angle of my legs is much worse then on smaller yamaha SR400...

Using my highway pegs and the bar riser it isn't too far off from my stock Goldwing, it is a sharper angle on the stock pegs but not to where it bothers me. 5' 11" ~ 30" inseam

average height of the world is 5'9
5'6 fits me fine.

manufacture tend to build bike for most people. you are taller the most

i really think if they want bike to appeal to more people , they are going to start with adjustable handle, pegs and seats. some bikes have this, most dont.

just like in all cars, you can adjust seat, and wheel to a certain extend.

average height of the world is 5'9
5'6 fits me fine.

manufacture tend to build bike for most people. you are taller the most

i really think if they want bike to appeal to more people , they are going to start with adjustable handle, pegs and seats. some bikes have this, most dont.

just like in all cars, you can adjust seat, and wheel to a certain extend.

Yep I’m used to it. Most things are too short for me. Counters, desks, chairs are too low. Honda has always done better than most with cars for adequate ergonomics for tall people in smaller cars. Would be nice if the bikes were more adjustable from the factory but that seems to be rare and on higher priced models. Least is was easy and fairly inexpensive to raise the bars and lower the pegs with aftermarket parts.

My next house, which will hopefully be my last, will be modified for my height. Tall counters, washer/dryer on a raised platform, and a tall toilet!

any specific make of pegs are you using able to withstand standing on them off-road?

I used that specific calculator for weeks comparing my favorite motorcycles before buying the NCX. It really helped with my choice and I'm very happy with the NCX ergonomics. The NCX is one of only a few lower priced bikes with a little more legroom.

I'm 6'4" with a 34" inseam and it fits fine.

Ronsaw..... I'm 6'4" as well with inseam 34" and the NC was one of better fit bikes for me compared to others at the price range. I'm happy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 333
Ronsaw..... I'm 6'4" as well with inseam 34" and the NC was one of better fit bikes for me compared to others at the price range. I'm happy.

have you ever ridden long trips??? your legs are badly bent and you sure will feel it after few hours in saddle.

For short trips around town it's not a problem but try to hit the road....

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of Km's = pain in that position. Good set of highway pegs only thing that work for long hauls, as well as a good aftermarket seat helps, bar risers,cruise control, moving my knees down an inch ot two with drop pegs will not help much if at all for me when I hit the long road.Ride safe

Back