• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Ermax High Screen Windshield (+10cm)

MotoMachines

Reaction score
www.motomachines.com
High screens from Ermax were designed with one thing in mind, touring. These screens fit in the same position as the stock screens and offer greater protection from the elements. Oncoming wind is deflected upwards and over the rider for a more comfortable ride. Ermax windshields are available in a variety of colors.

Color Options Available:
Clear
Smoked
Gray
Light Black
Dark Black
Satin Black

Ermax High Screen Windshield +10cm for Honda NC700X

010103127.jpg

*Please note that not colors may be in stock, and may require a special order.

High screens from Ermax were designed with one thing in mind, touring. These screens fit in the same position as the stock screens and offer greater protection from the elements. Oncoming wind is deflected upwards and over the rider for a more comfortable ride. Ermax windshields are available in a variety of colors.

Color Options Available:
Clear
Smoked
Gray
Light Black
Dark Black
Satin Black

Ermax High Screen Windshield +10cm for Honda NC700X

View attachment 25391

*Please note that not colors may be in stock, and may require a special order.

Looks really nice. How much they cost? BTW what do you call the stand on which your bike is mounted in the picture

Looks really nice. How much they cost? BTW what do you call the stand on which your bike is mounted in the picture

The price for this screen is $95.26 for the clear, smoked, and gray options; $104.98 for the light black and dark black; and $114.70 or the satin black. The one pictured is light black, for reference.

Also, that's just simply called a rear motorcycle stand, I do believe.

Why not just order from Philippe at Ermax in Gardena, California. That is where I purchase my Ermax products. Nice guy and great service!

Well, I've installed the windscreen (+15 version) and tested it on a highway. There is a definite improvement in terms of wind protection. Now my shoulders are better protected, even though not completely out of wind. As far as head protection goes, buffeting is almost gone, but the wind is hitting me square in the middle of the visor. The wind flow does not bother me; the only downside is increased noise level compared to the stock. I'll see if the earplugs will smooth things out to at least bearable level.

I've made fully committed adjustment to the windscreen. I've cut 5 1/4" from the top of the stock windscreen and attached it to the top of the ermax. To attach, I've drilled three holes in each windscreen and used SS bolts/wingnuts with rubber washers to create about 1/4" space between them. The result is not visually pleasing, but it moves the air to the top of the helmet. The noise is returned to stock level. Now, if the screen cracks, I would be without winscreen(s).

NC Modified Ermax Windshield.jpg

Back