• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Favorite feature on the NC700x !!

That you can drive it 10km/h and do lane splitting, maneuvering, or just chilling, and all of these with ease and confidence

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't think the other builders are persuing this market, at least for the US. The motorcycle press is doing their best to persuade manufacturers to build bikes with more power, not better economy. All we can do is vote with our wallets. If bikes like the NC were in huge demand and selling faster than they can be built, others would imitate. But I don't see that happening right now.

I totally agree, it's just like in the 60's where the demand in the U.S. was in gas guzzling, high horsepower muscle cars, while in Europe (where Gas was 3 times more expensive) smaller, more refined and economical cars where preferred.

There were allot of good reasons, why I bought the NC700 as others have listed, but the main reason is that it fit me the best. Most of the others including the V-Storm 650 sat a little higher and felt heavier. I felt much more comfortable on the NC700.

Back