• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Fellow East Coast X riders

IronButt84

Reaction score
www.trailridewith.us
After viewing the "New Hope" thread, I realize there are a bunch of us X riders here on the RIGHT COAST! For those that don't know me, I love to ride many cool places in the west. To afford the expense of the fuel for my motorhome I tow a stacker trailer and haul others bikes to great destinations. Dirt, street, doesn't matter, I do it all. I can haul 22 dirt bikes, 8 full dressers, and any combination in between. This is border line of soliciting on this site but I want to share the fun I've been having in Arizona, Colorado, California, Nevada and new this year Utah. It isn't free, it's how I afford to ride these great destinations myself. You and I know to ride our X's long distance takes time and effort. How about 1 day air travel, a taxi ride to your motel with your bike sitting in the parking lot waiting for you. Return is the same. Example, it's 1600 miles of nothing between my place and Colorado Springs. On these bikes thats a hard 3 or 4 days of riding in whatever weather is thrown at you. My way ads days of adventure and air fare costs are offset by what it would cost to eat, sleep, and fuel your way to the destination not to mention the additional time off. If this is of interest and allowed on the forum, I will answer any questions. My next trip is to Colorado in July.

Good to see another east coaster! Anyway I will be in Gettysburg on June 30th if your around and want to catch up. My family and I will be taking a motorcycle trip to Gettysburg first for a few days then to Ocean City, Maryland for a week!

Good to see another east coaster! Anyway I will be in Gettysburg on June 30th if your around and want to catch up. My family and I will be taking a motorcycle trip to Gettysburg first for a few days then to Ocean City, Maryland for a week!

You'll like Gettysburg. I'm about an hour from there in Ephrata. Not sure what I have going on then. If you have any mechanical needs I am very well equipped..........Chuck

Back