• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

floorboards for NC700X

mtiberio

Reaction score
gjm.site90.com
kuryakyn floorboards #7579
kuryakyn splined adaptor #8815
$80 total on ebay
had to grind on the adaptor a bit to fit, and add a stop to make it level.

IMG_1443.jpg

I'll also be looking at some highway pegs. I have a thread about what is the best engine guard/crash bar for peg mounting. No way I'm clamping pegs to the frame, so I need to find the right crash bars. Still not satisfied with the choices I have seen...

Needed an extension for the brake pedal with the floorboard. Fabbed this up with the help of a welder buddy. Inside the hollow OEM peg is a nut mashing down on a hunk of rubber hose. This alone was not enough to prevent rotation of the extension, so I folded the tab under the peg and added the hose clamp.

Attachments

• IMG_1479.jpg
    IMG_1479.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 733
Last edited:
I'm not even sure what's going on anymore.

Are we just modding to mod? I mean that's cool if that's what you want to do... but... what am I looking at here?

still running my floorboards. I needed an upward extension on the foot brake lever to get the peg above the level of the floorboard. could have cut and welded the existing sheet metal for the lever, but decided to try and do something reversable. Fit a hunk of hose inside the peg, and then a flat plate on the outside with a bolt holding it all together. Much like some bar end mirrors, when the bolt was tightened, the rubber mushed out binding the plate to the end of the peg. We welded a new"peg" onto the plate. The mushed rubber still did not hold the peg extension rigidly, so I wrapped the plate under the peg and added the hose clamp. The extension is now quite rigid, and reversable. I'll get a picture and you'll see why I needed something like this. Problem with the picture above is, some software along the way undid my rotation.

IMG_1479a.jpg

still running my floorboards. I needed an upward extension on the foot brake lever to get the peg above the level of the floorboard. could have cut and welded the existing sheet metal for the lever, but decided to try and do something reversable. Fit a hunk of hose inside the peg, and then a flat plate on the outside with a bolt holding it all together. Much like some bar end mirrors, when the bolt was tightened, the rubber mushed out binding the plate to the end of the peg. We welded a new"peg" onto the plate. The mushed rubber still did not hold the peg extension rigidly, so I wrapped the plate under the peg and added the hose clamp. The extension is now quite rigid, and reversable. I'll get a picture and you'll see why I needed something like this. Problem with the picture above is, some software along the way undid my rotation.

Ahh, I see now. That didn't make sense when I first saw it. Might have lost context as I was searching for specific highway peg options. Neat solution.

will this do ya:rolleyes:

PORTABLE ASHTRAY ASH TRAY TRAVEL CARRY CIGARETTE HOLDER FIREPROOF SMOKE CUP UK: Amazon.co.uk: Car & Motorbike

then you can fit a mini sink on the back....

21gOyB1uwHL.jpg

Back