• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Foot pegs

jayceegee

Reaction score
Visit site
Has anyone used or know anything about the Slingshot foot pegs ? They are $119.99 + $8.45 shipping on Ebay
Thanks for your opinion, input - heck -- even snide remarks. :p

JCG:

I found what you are looking at.
They are really nice.
I would not mind having a pair of them!!!

I tried searching to to see if they can be found elsewhere, hopefully cheaper.
But that is the only place (Ebay) that I find them for sale.
I guess that is the only way that company does business.
If you read the "About Us" of Slingshot Racing it says the company was founded to provide quality parts at low cost to the customer.
Yet, they are one of the highest if not the highest.

I found another pair but they do not have the rubber.
New Tour TRC Front Rider CNC Foot Pegs For Honda NC700 S / X 12 13 - MC Motoparts Online Store
Silver TRC Front Touring Foot Pegs Black TH For Honda NC700 S / X 12 13 - MC Motoparts Online Store

Here is one set for almost $200!!!!
SW-MOTECH On-Road Off-Road Convertible Footpegs for Honda NC700X '11-'15, NC700S '11-'15, NC750X '14 & NC750S '14

Not too many options out there.
I, too, would love to hear peoples opinions of these products.
The three areas you want the most comfortable on long rides are hands, feet, and the butt!

God bless!!

Michael

I have the $200 ones and the $160 ones up front for highway pegs.

Edit: They can be adjusted to the same height as stock or about 1" lower.

I rode the stock ones home from the dealership and into a box they went along with a lot of other stuff on day #1. :)

I really like the wide platform, it makes the left leg step up mounting/dismounting technique a lot easier where your foot is perpendicular to the bike to start.

Last edited:
Back