• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Found a 2018 NC750XD - Good Value?

ljurgens

Reaction score
Visit site
I found 2018 DCT for sale that on the surface looks real nice.
It has a bit under 5k miles with a center stand, a Honda top box and few other accessories.

I had always figured I would just buy a new one, but given the difference in price to this 2018, is there a significant "upgrade" on the 21-24 models with the ride by wire, drive modes and new dash?

Good value at about $5500 ?

I'll be moving from a Victory Vision and if I remember correctly the pre 21 models have a little more suspension range and sit up just a bit higher? I'm hoping to not be concerned when the road turns to gravel like I am now on my Vision.

Anything specific to look over if I go check it out?

Thanks for any advice.
-Lance

Last edited:
Inspect it as you would any used motorcycle. The NCX model have no particular trouble spots to watch for. 5000 miles is hardly broken in, so you’d be getting an almost new motorcycle, assuming it’s been well cared for.

Only you can decide if 2021-24 changes are desirable. Personally, I’d much prefer the ‘18, while others may want a ‘21+.

I found 2018 DCT for sale that on the surface looks real nice.
It has a bit under 5k miles with a center stand, a Honda top box and few other accessories.

I had always figured I would just buy a new one, but given the difference in price to this 2018, is there a significant "upgrade" on the 21-24 models with the ride by wire, drive modes and new dash?

Good value at about $5500 ?

I'll be moving from a Victory Vision and if I remember correctly the 2018-2020's have a little more suspension range and sit up just a bit higher? I'm hoping to not be concerned when the road turns to gravel like I am now on my Vision.

Anything specific to look over if I go check it out?

Thanks for any advice.
-Lance
Not sure if I'm reading your post correctly but there are no suspension changes 2012 to 2020 I'm aware of.

If in good condition that’s an excellent value. Purchased my nc750x manual with 2000 miles for 6500$ out the door.

Not sure if I'm reading your post correctly but there are no suspension changes 2012 to 2020 I'm aware of.
True. Maybe the OP is focused on the 750, which in the USA would begin st 2018, if I remember right.

IMO if everything is perfect, that’s a great price. I’ve not seen a DCT model in that year and mileage / condition advertised for less than $6500. I was looking for one for a while.

Back