• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Looking at a 2018 NC750X - Have Questions

I was lucky when I got my 2018 DCT, the Honda luggage came with it. I know to buy it new is expensive, if you can find them, I really like them. They come off easy. View attachment 54042
Sweet! My bike is pretty much like that (as for the color scheme and luggage), except for that I don't have DCT and the regular (shorter) windscreen. But yeah, was lucky to get it with the factory luggage set (and crash bars, and floodlights).

Regarding helmets in the frunk, I've got the Airoh Commander size XL and it doesn't fit. Doesn't fit in the 2021 model either, by the way. Even without the peak as it is the chin bar which is too tall. Doesn't bother me indeed. I only got the bike this past Saturday but I don't see myself dislike it anytime soon even if I can't fit the helmet in the frunk. I think one advantage of the frunk-concept is that you have storage up there, the other advantage is what weight is low and because of the tilted engine, some maintenance tasks may be easier than with an upright engine where you'd have to lift the gas tank off. At least this goes for valve clearance checks and spark plug replacement.

I think one advantage of the frunk-concept is that you have storage up there, the other advantage is what weight is low and because of the tilted engine, some maintenance tasks may be easier than with an upright engine where you'd have to lift the gas tank off. At least this goes for valve clearance checks and spark plug replacement.
I agree with you, but Honda certainly did not make taking the tupperware off easy.

Back