• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Frunk paint protection

max cooper

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I know there is a clear plastic material available that can be installed on a tank or in this case a frunk, to reduce wear on the sides of a tank, due to me hanging on with my boney knees. Has anyone had experience with this material ? If so, can you point me in the right direction to find it ? Thanks ahead of time. Max

You can just honestly clearbra it. Pretty much you can wrap it up to protect it from any further damage.

I have been using some ordinary cheap UV resistant transparent all purpose plastic sheet.
This works nicely if applied carefully. It will easily prevent from light scratching or grinding, but certainly not from bad carving into it.

Last edited:
You can just honestly clearbra it. Pretty much you can wrap it up to protect it from any further damage.

Maybe a dumb question (I'm good at those) but what did you use to "clearbra" it? I need to put a tank bag with a ham radio in it on my frunk and iven with soft bottom marks up a little.

Thanks

Back