• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Funny interaction at a dealer

skills4lou

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Last Friday I had a funny interaction at a high volume Honda dealer. I was there mostly kicking tires on a couple small dual-sports/trail bikes. I was BS-ing with the salesman about what I have and what I was looking for (smaller bike for kids/wife to ride with me, low speeds) and I mentioned that I had a bike that no one seems to know exists. That was the point were he mentioned that they are a high volume dealer and if it was a Honda he likely had sold a few. I mentioned the NC series and his face was blank. Even the salesman at a Honda dealer had no idea they existed, much less that they are still being made. I just found that rather amusing. :)

Last Friday I had a funny interaction at a high volume Honda dealer. I was there mostly kicking tires on a couple small dual-sports/trail bikes. I was BS-ing with the salesman about what I have and what I was looking for (smaller bike for kids/wife to ride with me, low speeds) and I mentioned that I had a bike that no one seems to know exists. That was the point were he mentioned that they are a high volume dealer and if it was a Honda he likely had sold a few. I mentioned the NC series and his face was blank. Even the salesman at a Honda dealer had no idea they existed, much less that they are still being made. I just found that rather amusing. :)
Your story is 100% believable, and more sad than it is amusing.

My low volume Honda salesman rides one. We talk about ours every time I stop in

My low volume Honda salesman rides one. We talk about ours every time I stop in
One of our newer sales bots did not know what they were when we got our last NC750X last year, but she made sure to find out from all the other bots what the deal was. And she took my used 2012 for a test ride before I bought it. Anyone else in the shop could already have spoken knowledgeably about the NC line (even though they’re no longer available in Canada).

Back