• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Girl On motorcycle cleaning up Litter.

You know we are very lucky to live in countries that are free and we have rights and liberty, but seriously when you see people throwing garbage all over the place you have to wonder, although dangerous what that girl did hopefully will teach those idiots she returned there lost possessions to a lesson. If not we can only hope that Karma pays them back
b

When I was much younger, I stopped policemen in their patrol cars when they did not belt up. I even took down their badge number while they scratched their heads wondering who the hxll I was, when I stopped them for a "chat".
Girl could be seriously injured if the drivers turned mean.
But bravo to her!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hate litterbugs, but unfortunately, she will eventually do that to the wrong person and get a lesson in the laws of physics - Yield to Superior Ton-age

In 1984 I used to commute on my KZ900, and on one occasion I saw a guy flick a lit cigarette out his car window. I rode up, picked up the butt, and placed it on top of his windshield wiper. As expected, he got irate and started chasing me. Unfortunately, I was in an unfamiliar business district and got pinned in a cul-de-sac. Turns out the guy was an off-duty cop, and he wanted to charge me with destruction of personal property! After a short discussion on possible counter suit for littering and vandalism (had his butt started a fire in the median), he "let me go with a warning." It still irritates me when I see lit butts thrown out of car windows. I'm sure there are more than a few California residents who agree.

Its amazes me to see the blatant disregard when people litter like that. But holy cow that gal has some big ones! Hope no one retaliates and realizes that what they did was completely wrong.

I've always wanted to do something like that... especially the cigarette butts....

An angry driver could extract a HIGH price for that bit of street justice.

My law enforcement friend once explained to me how "out there" the public really is. You may think that you're protected by laws and badges, but you're really not. People can do a lot of damage, and get away with it... mostly...
It doesn't matter what really happened. All that matters is what you can prove.

Back