• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Givi side case mounts - these dont have the third tab on top?

zeronine

Reaction score
Visit site
I got these off a dealer on ebay and they were advertised as the pl1111 and the hand rail kit. This will be my 3rd bike i have outfitted with this setup - that being said the top piece is missing. Instantly i though maybe i accidentally got the PLX made for the v35, but they are not angled and it still would be missing the tab.

Should/can I just buy the Z124 and drill 2 holes up top from the link below? or is there a piece that fits into the existing two holes like i have seen on SW Motech?

GIVI Hardware Components

EDIT - im starting to think these are for the Trekker Outback but missing a part. i hope there is an adapter since i already have Givi E22's

thank you

Attachments

• 20151226_143214[1].jpg
    20151226_143214[1].jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 458
Last edited:
If they're a misrepresented or incomplete item, just open a case with eBay and get your money back.

Last edited:
yeah i guess that may be my only option. Why wouldn't they sell a darn piece you bolt in to fit the normal series of cases however - the owners would have already paid the premium since the outback mounts cost more money anyway

Back