• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Goodbye to the grey NC700X

670cc

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Mods
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello to the Lime Squeeze NC700X! :)

100_1154.jpg

The formerly grey 2012 I have has been repainted Lime Squeeze. Unlike my other NC in Sunburst Orange which I painted myself, I paid a guy to paint this one, due to lack of time on my part. I first just had the frunk lid and the fucts painted green as an accent color, but it just made me hate the grey color even more, so I had the other seven pieces painted as well. The color came from the 2012 Ford Fiesta. which the wife and I also own. The sunlight in these photos makes it look a bit washed out, but the right side closeup shows the color accurately.

I doubt you'll see another like this in the wild!

100_1153.jpg
100_1164.jpg
100_1165.jpg
100_1166.jpg
100_1167.jpg
100_1162.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great, I color matched mine to my car also. :cool:

My 98 Wing matches my pickup, they're the stock colors, just realized this a few weeks ago. :p

Wow, that's really weird. The past couple days I've been thinking if mine doesn't sell, I'd paint the silvers green. I was going to go with an OD green, possibly a matte finish, but green nevertheless.

Very cool man!

It looks great! Life is too short not to be unique! I think Mother Honda may be leaning your way...

View attachment 33434

Wow! I was trying to think if Honda had ever made a light green bike. Well, there you go. That one leans even more toward the Hi-Viz color. I was afraid it would clash with my jacket. :rolleyes:

So many people miss the point. Grey is the best color to not show dirt. Now you will be compelled to wash it. BIG MISTAKE. ;)

I notice the dirt despite the grey, but then I'm a bit OCD.
May eventually paint mine, but probably not green.

Wow, that's really weird. The past couple days I've been thinking if mine doesn't sell, I'd paint the silvers green. I was going to go with an OD green, possibly a matte finish, but green nevertheless.

Very cool man!

Honda beat you to it on the olive green. They actually made that color for the Japanese market.

IMG_0117.JPG
IMG_0118.JPG

Last edited:
Very nice, great job, how did you fit that aluminium racck on the rear saddle ? Can you lift it up ? And get back a rear place,

Very nice, great job, how did you fit that aluminium racck on the rear saddle ? Can you lift it up ? And get back a rear place,

The rear seat rack is made by forum member, HONDABIKEPRO. He has his own subforum here: hondabikepro products The rack bolts to the seat hinge and can be lifted just as the seat could. You can get it made with or without a hole that allows fueling without lifting the rack.

Last edited:
I'll have to show this to my son. He loves anything green and without a doubt would like this paint job. Great work!

Here was my runner up color choice, Electric Spice. I also love anything blue, but it can be purchased as a stock color more readily. I wanted to go with something that I like, but probably would not be able to buy.

IMG_0120.jpg

That looks slick! Maybe I'll do some paint too... how might did that cost you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks slick! Maybe I'll do some paint too... how might did that cost you?

Your "mileage" may vary. I'd guess you could get the ten pieces painted for $300-$500 if you removed all the plastic yourself. If you prepped the pieces for painting first you could probably save a few more bucks. Total DIY can run $150 or more because good automotive paint is expensive.

Here is a thread with some color ideas: Color choices for the X & S Models - Pictures only.

Back