• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Got my Hondabikepro rack

Joe A.

Reaction score
Visit site
got it last night, installed in about two minutes! A very impressive piece of work, very stout. No more raising the seat for fuel when loaded down for a trip. If this is something you're interested in, I highly recommend!

thanks Dale for supporting and innovating for this bike!:cool:

got it last night, installed in about two minutes! A very impressive piece of work, very stout. No more raising the seat for fuel when loaded down for a trip. If this is something you're interested in, I highly recommend!

thanks Dale for supporting and innovating for this bike!:cool:

I was thinking of saying, "No pictures or it didn't happen", which reminded me that I never posted a photo of mine. Here it is:

image001.jpgimage002.jpg

It's a pretty amazing piece of workmanship. It kind of made me a little sad I didn't make the stretch for the skid plate, $500 is, was, cheap.

Last edited:
Would anyone be willing to post a picture of the full view of the bike straight on, rather than angled at the seat? I'm curious what the silhouette of the bike is like from the back and from the side.

Got a nice call from Dale Friday afternoon, mine is in the mail and should be here this coming week.

Dale is an asset to the NC700X community. I ordered a set of the 5mm nut plates from him to use on my new (to me) Puig windscreen I bought off the forum. It arrived Friday.

I've sent him a PM regarding the rear rack. Can someone confirm that he is still producing them?

The friend I ride with most got to check out Dale's skid plate for the first time and he was very impressed! He said it was the best one he had ever seen. He commented several times how good it looks. Superb craftsmanship! Thanks again Dale! We ALL appreciate the work you do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a pretty amazing piece of workmanship.
Agree 100%

For those that might not know: The rack is crafted from a plate of steel and then powder coated. To install it you pop open your passenger seat, unscrew about 3 nuts and then replace the seat with the rack...The entire process took me about four minutes ;-)

If the passenger seat clasp would hold (it won't), I think you could lift the bike using this rack. Seriously.

IMG_5725-M.jpg

I think I need to get one but I have one concern. I ride in the rain and I'm worried that too much water would get under the rack. Think this would be a problem?

The racks are made of 5052 aluinum plate, and are all done with a manual milling machine, so it does take a fare amount of time to make all the parts, weld, and refit to my bike, before, and after power coating, to make sure they fit.
They do fit tight in the latchs, if you have to, force the rack down, a few times, if they are to loose they may rattle.
And make sure to adjust the grab rail bolts up, to just touch rack side rails, there is a drop down on the rails that will line up with the bolt heads, you may need a washer, or longer bolt on some bikes. This design takes the weight off the rear rack hinge, and supports the rack, with high loads. I could also make you a rack with different dimensions if needed, or if you damage one i could repair it for you. Or wanted one out of 6061 aluminum plate, witch is much stronger, i could do that, the material is just more costly. Thanks for all of you support Dale

I think I need to get one but I have one concern. I ride in the rain and I'm worried that too much water would get under the rack. Think this would be a problem?

There are no problems with water in this area, Any water that gets under the rack will just drain down, and out.

I have not noticed any issues. I ride year round. Rain or shine. If anything, it keep the area clean. I have no rust devolping if that is what your worried about.

I have not noticed any issues. I ride year round. Rain or shine. If anything, it keep the area clean. I have no rust devolping if that is what your worried about.

Ditto .... sure makes filling up easier when you have something on the Rack. Last Fall on a trip to CA with OCR it was a real pain to take all off the seat just to get gas and then to re tie down everything. I was less likely to fill up unless close to empty. Now when ever I see a gas station and do not know where next one will be I fill up. Quick easy and done. I have not noticed any water or dirt under the rack, and the precision it is made is awesome. One of the best mods I've done, just wish I would have waited for a Dale skid plate, quality work and finish. I get more complements on the rack than the seat that cost over 2X as much.

Boz

Back