• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Greeting from NoVA

jimmy da vig

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, I'm an old geezer looking for a DCT bike because of arthritic wrists. I've been riding for fifty years and while I find the AT alluring, my real dirt days are long gone. The thought of a V4 CT is pretty neat too. It's been a long time since I had a really fast bike. But... The NC 700 X seems to have all I really need to hang in there over the long haul. I'm waiting for the '16's to arrive and hope I can bend the legs enough to fit, or make some simple changes. I have a Harley and KLR now and need that type of leg room.

I look forward to joining you guys on the road.

Welcome!

Geezers seem to be attracted to the NC, based on the membership here. You'll be right at home.

The NC does require a bit of leg bend, but you can lower the pegs as some have done, or depending on your height, put on a thicker seat.

You probably already know this, but a variant of the NC700X is the CTX700, which has optional DCT and has a feet-out-front riding position.

Last edited:
Welcome from SW Missouri. After having the seat raised a tad more and lowering the pegs. I can enjoy the NC more.
I did add highway pegs for a quick stretch though.
I would like to have this engine in a bike like a KLR though.

Back