• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Guzzi vs BMW

Guzzi has a 6 speed V7 II coming out in the next couple of months. It is completely redesign on the V7. Even the engine is in a different position in the frame. Drive shaft will now be in a strait line, reducing clutch ware. This 750cc will cost about $8000 to $9000. New V7 II will turn out around 48 hp. Nice motorcycle!

i've had 4 Guzzi's. That new V7II is speaking to me, but I can not bear the thought of giving up the NC. The only bike I would give up the NC for would be a V7 "baby Stelvio". Less than 450 lbs and with a driveshaft. I could go for that.

i've had 4 Guzzi's. That new V7II is speaking to me, but I can not bear the thought of giving up the NC. The only bike I would give up the NC for would be a V7 "baby Stelvio". Less than 450 lbs and with a driveshaft. I could go for that.

The Guzzi V7 II - weight 395 lbs.

My only problem it is not water cooled and dual shocks (Not Moto Shock).

Like you, I would love to see a "Baby Stelvio", that would speak to me also.

Last edited:
Guzzi has a 6 speed V7 II coming out in the next couple of months. It is completely redesign on the V7. Even the engine is in a different position in the frame. Drive shaft will now be in a strait line, reducing clutch ware. This 750cc will cost about $8000 to $9000. New V7 II will turn out around 48 hp. Nice motorcycle!

they arrived in Australia a week or two ago, should be here soon. Also, check out the new El Dorado and Alsace.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Back