• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Handlebar shake at high speed

I didnt know that about the strom... now I feel better about my choice. A guy I met at a rally in west virginia was retired and put 50k plus each year on his Vstrom, he said it was the most comfortable and versatile bike he ever owned. After riding for eight hours or more three days in a row at the rally, he rode to key west the following day. That really got me interested in the bike. I doubt I'll ever have that kind of riding prowess but I think the NC is at least as comfortable as the Vstrom and a better distance bike. Opinion of course...

I didnt know that about the strom... now I feel better about my choice. A guy I met at a rally in west virginia was retired and put 50k plus each year on his Vstrom, he said it was the most comfortable and versatile bike he ever owned. After riding for eight hours or more three days in a row at the rally, he rode to key west the following day. That really got me interested in the bike. I doubt I'll ever have that kind of riding prowess but I think the NC is at least as comfortable as the Vstrom and a better distance bike. Opinion of course...

The Strom is a good bike,it just has some short commings that Suzuki decided not to fix because people kept buying them.They can be made to be very good LD bikes,I had mine set up for easy 600++ mile days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Strom is a good bike,...They can be made to be very good LD bikes,...

A comfy seat, higher handlebars, lower footpegs, a MadStad and some bags....makes for a pretty spectacular mile muncher.

I did this route in 2008.

loop.jpg

Back