• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Heated grips option

The Oem might be pricey. But I have yet to ride with them on high for long, even near freezing. Talk about hot.

One more plus for the Honda Accessory grips. They're really warm, as mentioned, but also not too big in diameter. Some aftermarket grips are pretty thick, which is fine if you like thicker grips. I prefer them to be the same size or just slightly larger than the non-heated grips.

I have a pair of Oxford heading my way. I just couldn't get past the price of oem. I'm also putting on a set of barkbuster so my hands should stay warm enough.

And +1 for the Honda integrated control button on the left grip. Ingenious and good looking design I really like! It's worth the extra money!

Agree on the SYMTEX grips.....have them on two other bikes. They do work well, great price, the no resister design in a important feature many others do not have. BUT have Honda grips on the ST and NC had the design and function is hard to beat but they are a little pricey$$$ Honda system does have a built in controller, sensing battery voltage and outside temp.
If Honda did not offer grips, SYMTEC would be my choice. SYMTEC appears to be sold under a few brands.

I bought the Cycle-gear trackside heated grips, they are on sale this month for $39.99. They also have a set of heating elements that fit under your grips for $19.99. I have not installed them yet. I want to do all the electrical at one time, so I am in my gathering mode right now. Also bought the handle bar mount cycle-gear power outlet, $9.99 ed

Back