• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello 700 ers !

BudK

Reaction score
Visit site
OK, a big apology for not posting up on this great forum as soon as I bought the 700X in mid Sept. '12. It just seemed that farkels and riding each and everyday took up the time. I was also able to find answers to my many questions without even posting a query! I find that there are many really nice folks in this group that seem to be more interested in helping and learning than the egocentric sniping and snarkieness found on too many other Moto lists! I will endeavor to add to the helping and learning!

I traded my trusty Yamaha '09 TMax in after 29000 wonderful miles touring the Southwest. Great machine, but the 700X caught my eye just right and the specs all screamed "Sensible Motorcycle"! The test ride at GOAZ, here in Scottsdale, sealed the deal and I was off and running with the new machine. Haven't looked back and I haven't regretted the decision in the 2900 miles on the X.

For off road and dirt rides, I have an '11 Ural T.. What a hoot it is and it is my savior in dirt as well as hauling more groceries and such than I need. It replaced the TW200 dirt bike that I kept falling off of....not the bike's fault! We have been up to Death Valley, Utah, and all the great dirt around S AZ with the Ural.. I hope to be able to keep going with the Ural for many more years.

I'll stop now and post up a pic and list the mods on the bike over on the Mods thread!

There seem to be a few AZ folks on here so I will post up in their group as well!

BudK

Welcome from Oregon. Glad you're enjoying the NC. Only Ural I know is a mountain range somewhere in Russia, I think.

Greetings from Illinois, BudK. My in-laws spend their winters right there in Rio Verde. I've been there once, so I know what you're talking about. Ride On!

Greg

OK, a big apology for not posting up on this great forum as soon as I bought the 700X in mid Sept. '12. It just seemed that farkels and riding each and everyday took up the time. I was also able to find answers to my many questions without even posting a query! I find that there are many really nice folks in this group that seem to be more interested in helping and learning than the egocentric sniping and snarkieness found on too many other Moto lists! I will endeavor to add to the helping and learning!

I traded my trusty Yamaha '09 TMax in after 29000 wonderful miles touring the Southwest. Great machine, but the 700X caught my eye just right and the specs all screamed "Sensible Motorcycle"! The test ride at GOAZ, here in Scottsdale, sealed the deal and I was off and running with the new machine. Haven't looked back and I haven't regretted the decision in the 2900 miles on the X.

For off road and dirt rides, I have an '11 Ural T.. What a hoot it is and it is my savior in dirt as well as hauling more groceries and such than I need. It replaced the TW200 dirt bike that I kept falling off of....not the bike's fault! We have been up to Death Valley, Utah, and all the great dirt around S AZ with the Ural.. I hope to be able to keep going with the Ural for many more years.

I'll stop now and post up a pic and list the mods on the bike over on the Mods thread!

There seem to be a few AZ folks on here so I will post up in their group as well!

BudK

Hi Bud!
Happy to see you here!
:D
I hope your observations is true and surely it is the goal of many of us to help one another out and keep snakes out of our midst.
:D
Hope you enjoy the friendly atmosphere and share your pics, stories etc.

Joe

Back