• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello from Chicago

Texican88

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi All.

Been reading the boards for about a month now. Replied to a few as well. Just wanted to introduce myself, maybe see if there are any other owners in my area. Just got my bike back from the shop after its 600 mile service yesterday. Had the Honda top bag and panniers installed as well (I'm not very good with a wrench). No side covers for me. I think I'm just going to fill up the black space with stickers.

Look forward to becoming more involved here.

You riding with this weather? I'm looking forward to Sunday, going to pop the battery in and ride all day, most likely the last ride of the year for me!

I'll be avoiding Chicago, as I hate the city, going South toward Kankakee to view the fields and trees on their final leg of color.

Oh yeah... Hello from Mokena, IL! Where did you purchase the bike from, I had to wait 2 months for my dealer in Joliet to get its hands on a NC700

Back