• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello From Florida!

FloridaBoy86

Reaction score
Visit site
I have been reading threads from this forum for a week and wanted to say thank you to the creators and to the enthusiasts that have made research on the NC 700 easy and fun. Anyways, I am an owner of the NC 700 and I couldnt be happier with the purchase. I bought it last thursday and I am already past the 300 mile breakin period. Granted some of those miles are under my fathers belt, who claims that the NC700 is the smoothest chain driven bike he has ever riden.
Thanks again
mark

Melbourne FL? I work in indialantic and live in palm bay. Small world considering there is only 600 and somthing members on the site

Melbourne FL? I work in indialantic and live in palm bay. Small world considering there is only 600 and somthing members on the site

Come on down to NYPD "New York Pizza Delivery" Indian Harbour Beach and I will cook you a pizza. Sunday nights!

View attachment 1423

Attachments

• 0715121545-00.jpg
    0715121545-00.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. Always good to see another member from around the Space Coast. I'm the Northerner of the group (Titusville).

Have a great time with the bike and the forum.

Bob

Come on down to NYPD "New York Pizza Delivery" Indian Harbour Beach and I will cook you a pizza. Sunday nights!
ill def have to do that thanks bob.

Back