• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello From Istanbul-Turkey

Welcome from Melbourne, Australia. I'd love the chance to visit Istanbul and be surrounded by such history. I wouldn't be so keen about the traffic, (or that fresh lunch :confused: ) but there must be so much to see. Enjoy the ride.

Hello,

Welcome to the forum. I've been to Turkey several times, Marmaris (7 times), Istanbul once and a port on the black sea that escapes me at the moment. I found my visits to be wonderful experiences and I'd love to go back one day.

Welcome from Arkansas Ozarks! Years ago in the infancy of the internet I used to share pics with a fellow Goldwing rider form Turkey. Would love to go there and visit Gobekli Tepe .

Welcome from Melbourne, Australia. I'd love the chance to visit Istanbul and be surrounded by such history. I wouldn't be so keen about the traffic, (or that fresh lunch :confused: ) but there must be so much to see. Enjoy the ride.

Many thx :)
You d better see the fresh lunch after grill :)

Take Care :)

Welcome from Arkansas Ozarks! Years ago in the infancy of the internet I used to share pics with a fellow Goldwing rider form Turkey. Would love to go there and visit Gobekli Tepe .

Spring time and all bikes are on roads. We had a strong winter in Istanbul this year. Riders are dying to rush to the streets. By the way I am riding everyday unless it is snowy so just the difference is there are more helmet equipped people beside me while waiting for green light :)

Back