• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello from Kumamoto, Japan

jsteenderen

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Got my nc700x abs two weeks ago and spotted a very nice USB-mod howto on this forum so i decided to join. I'm living in Kumamoto, Japan just 16 kilometers from the honda motorcycle factory. Unfortunately the price stays the same. I've ridden a honda spada 250cc before upgrading to the nc700x and looking forward to many km's on it.

Joost

Sent from my SC-06D using Tapatalk 2

Hi from Kiryu, up Gunma way. Poke your head into the forum at Gaijin Riders for a community of riders in Japan. You would make the third NC700X on the group.

Welcome from Canada. Did you drive it out of the factory directly, or still had to go to the dealer???

Hehe, still had to go through the dealer for all the official stuff; number plate, mandatory insurance, registration and so on.

You do have your own private insurance as well, don't you? The mandatory insurance scheme doesn't exist to protect the person who pays the premium. Riding with only the mandatory insurance is in effect the same as riding with none at all.

Back