• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello from Utah

Shad

Reaction score
Visit site
Picked up my NC700X yesterday. It will replace my Vespa 300 GTSie as my daily commuter into Salt Lake City which is about 25 miles to the south. Although the Vespa has been great for us, I never felt safe with it on the freeway and took the local roads to work, doubling my commute time. As a long time scooter rider, I felt this motorcycle was the best option for me to move into the motorcycle world. I love the look and feel of this beauty.

Welcome from Oregon. Shad, you chose wisely! The NC is a great commuter that you will find yourself spending more off time on exploring your great scenery there in SLC. And don't forget about the mileage for a bike of this size and opportunity to spread your horizons on! Keep an eye on this forum, I learn something new here everyday.

Another welcome from Missouri! I spent some time riding in SE Utah earlier this summer with another NC rider. Beautiful scenery and amazing roads.

You chose wisely, the NC is a great commuter. You will be getting MPGs in the 70's although since you were on a scooter, you were probably higher already. But it will be quicker. Good luck with the rides. Stay safe.

Back