• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hi from Hong Kong

mulder

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone, just ordered my red NC700X and i can take delivery in March :cool: Thanks in advance for all the advice i'm sure i'll recieve !

Welcome. Hong Kong is one of the few destinations I would ever consider leaving North America for (for a trip, that is).

HK is a great little city for about a week, unfortunatly not much riding though, would love to be back in USA to do some proper riding, that time will come though.

HK is a great little city for about a week, unfortunatly not much riding though, would love to be back in USA to do some proper riding, that time will come though.

You don't sound like a Hongkonger.
Do you wear a face-mask when you ride in HK? It is well known (now) to be ultra polluted in air quality. Sorry.
:(

Hong Kong does get rather polluted but i stay on the New Territories where it is much greener, i have used a facemask once when going to the main island as the tunnels are dreadfull to go through. I've been over here for 12 years now and there is still a big lack of english. I did 100KM on my scooter today which is considered a very long ride here :p Last few days i have been shopping for extras for my bike so i have them all here once she arrives .

Back