• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hi From NJ

Jehle

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everyone! Glad I can finally join this great community after lurking for quite some time. Yesterday purchased a 2013 leftover with 0 miles. This is my first bike and really am enjoying it!
Paid $6800 OTD.

Planning on some upgrades today. Doing the radiator guard, some frame sliders and adding an admore light bar to the license plate holder.

Anyway, look forward to being part of this group. Have a great day everyone. Be safe. Jehle

Welcome from Washington State. Nice folks here, and good information. Enjoy your new ride - I've certainly enjoyed mine. Ride safe.

Man I love leftovers. It seems like the chili tastes better the next day, and the puppy that's been in the pound the longest is always the most loyal. Enjoy your new bike. I grabbed a leftover '12 last year and I have no regrets.

Hello everyone! Glad I can finally join this great community after lurking for quite some time. Yesterday purchased a 2013 leftover with 0 miles. This is my first bike and really am enjoying it!
Paid $6800 OTD.

Planning on some upgrades today. Doing the radiator guard, some frame sliders and adding an admore light bar to the license plate holder.

Anyway, look forward to being part of this group. Have a great day everyone. Be safe. Jehle

Congratulations! What color is your bike?

Back