• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hi just got new 2013 NC700S from Australia!

rokkuchan

Reaction score
Visit site
HI all,

found this forum on Google and thought i'd join. I am from Australia and just got the NC700S today!

I never test drove this machine and just got it purely on looks + good fuel consumption!

First impression was - Dang, it has a lot of torque through out all rev range. I am loving it as I use it as a daily commuter and it feels lighter than it says on paper!!

Same day i actually replace the levers with adjustable ones bcoz my fingers are a bit short harder to reach the oem levers.

AND I replaced my exhaust with the IXIL dual pipe just purely bcoz it sounds bloody good so drivers can be aware that I am around.

Nice to meet you all.

See attached photo

[EDIT]
I got a better photo now

New PICTURE

[video=youtube;JNoGwy6KGhI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNoGwy6KGhI[/video]

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the forum from snowy miserable England.
I was hoping I would be seeing a picture of a beautiful Red S as that colour isn't available here in England. It just looks so good on the S.
Great choice of machine squire as the S is slightly more on the sporty side than the X, and handles slightly better to.

Thanks wozza. I haven't seen snow in my life Lol. Aust just become autumn so it's perfect for riding. Well I ride all year round anyway.

X is not available here.

I will soon do a walkaround video with the exhaust note. I think it sounds so awesome.

Cheers to you way down under. Welcome to the forum. I have learned a ton on here about the bikes. Your bike looks great! The levers look real nice. Jealous of you living in beautiful Australia....I can't lie.

Thanks wozza. I haven't seen snow in my life Lol. Aust just become autumn so it's perfect for riding. Well I ride all year round anyway.

X is not available here.

I will soon do a walkaround video with the exhaust note. I think it sounds so awesome.

Never seen snow!.........I hate you.........lol :) My word you're sooooo lucky and completely jealous.
A red NC700S is my avatars, but Honda in their wisdom haven't won't import that colour. :(

HI, welcome on the forum from the land of the coala and a snow-free country :) ( last week we had between 50 and 100cms of snow, whole country was stucked for a day )
Mine is just getting wrapped, pictures in a few hours. It was shiny black, it will be black+white.
Wozza, get it wrapped with bubble free vinyl. It takes about 2 days... metallic red is very nice!

Welcome Down Under from Ohio USA. Great Bike. I picked up a NC700x in February and got out a couple days when the weather was over 45 degrees F.
What is the brand of the adjustable hand levers you purchased. I have the same problem with stock levers.
I really enjoy my 700 and I know you will to.
backinsaddle

Congrats on the S. If you need more ideas there are severalof us S owners on the UK forum. Enjoy the ride

Tony

Thanks all! Sad to hear about the snow you can't enjoy it all year round like I can.

Anyway i've updated a new picture and a youtube video walkaround in the front page!

I'll put it here too:

New picture

[video=youtube;JNoGwy6KGhI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNoGwy6KGhI[/video]

I just got generic brand on ebay. They're called SDR or something. They're CNC made so it's not too bad.

Welcome Down Under from Ohio USA. Great Bike. I picked up a NC700x in February and got out a couple days when the weather was over 45 degrees F.
What is the brand of the adjustable hand levers you purchased. I have the same problem with stock levers.
I really enjoy my 700 and I know you will to.
backinsaddle

Welcome for Canada. I have the NC700SA, which has been hibernating in the snow, less the few times I made him go out ... hope you will enjoy the bike, the white looks great ...

Back