• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hidden compartment

DNichols!

Reaction score
Visit site
Would someone please tell me what the shallow compartment is for that is under the floor of the frunk? Two Allen head screws and a plastic plug hold the cover in place. I appreciate it. I'm trying to learn as I go.

Yeah it's technically the document stash. I agree it's inconvenient to access (and yet I still kept mine in there lol).

Would someone please tell me what the shallow compartment is for that is under the floor of the frunk? Two Allen head screws and a plastic plug hold the cover in place. I appreciate it. I'm trying to learn as I go.

If you press the middle part of the plug it should release and hinge open. Not sure if you have tried opening it yet. I reused the plug when one of the others broke so now it is a cupboard door :)

If you happen to spill anything in the trunk, it'll go straight down into the compartment you're talking about. So, the vast amounts of money thing might not be the best idea unless you put it in a Ziploc bag. ;-)

Or this, don't tell the 5-0
20170416_140701_zpsf1rygada.jpg
[/URL]

[video=youtube;7UOphJOPaHo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UOphJOPaHo[/video]

I like to hear more about the power distribution box. Be nice to get rid of all the extra connections to the battery, GPS, heated gear, battery charger...

Back