• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Home with NC700X

Naked_Duc

Reaction score
Visit site
With the Wife's approval, I finally pulled the trigger on the NC700X. Put down a deposit last Friday and then, on Saturday, I drove to Oregon to pick up the bike. $6,399 + $75 doc fee. Can't complain about the price either, eh? So now I gotta wait for the title to come in mail before I can get my plate. I guess I can get started on shopping for a bigger windshield.

Here's the picture (or it never happened).

Photo0280.jpg

With the Wife's approval, I finally pulled the trigger on the NC700X. Put down a deposit last Friday and then, on Saturday, I drove to Oregon to pick up the bike. $6,399 + $75 doc fee. Can't complain about the price either, eh? So now I gotta wait for the title to come in mail before I can get my plate. I guess I can get started on shopping for a bigger windshield.

Here's the picture (or it never happened).

View attachment 1123

I would of payed the same price too if my dealer took off the mirrors.

The mirrors were taken off so it would fit in the van. I had to loosen the handle bar and rotate it back so the bike can clear the rear gate.

Congrats. on the new Honda.
I paid a bunch more $6899, but I live in a small town out here on the Olympic Peninsula and the dealer is a neighbor as are his employees and I drop in there regularly for coffee and "conversation".

Art

I too went to a really small town dealer (a volume dealer) and got the deal from them. Every other dealer in my area wants full MSRP plus every other fees imaginable. I drove 400 miles (one way) to that dealer and hauled it back with a mini-van. I also got to visit an old friend who just happens to live in that town. It was a really good weekend road trip.

I believe the Silver is the only color available in the US and I do like it. I think the red is interesting but the red might be a bit "overwhelming".

I love the black one, but I did not want to wait.
Nevertheless, you will seldom LOOK at it, since you will be riding it. You need to look forward!
:D

Welcome to the "silver" brood!
:p

I too went to a really small town dealer (a volume dealer) and got the deal from them. Every other dealer in my area wants full MSRP plus every other fees imaginable. I drove 400 miles (one way) to that dealer and hauled it back with a mini-van. I also got to visit an old friend who just happens to live in that town. It was a really good weekend road trip.

I believe the Silver is the only color available in the US and I do like it. I think the red is interesting but the red might be a bit "overwhelming".

wpid-Honda-NC700X-4.jpg

I should of waited to buy my NCX and I could of saved $1,000.

I like the Silver and the White NCX.

Back