• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda Accessories

motocommuter

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, I have a bunch of Honda parts on order that are on national back order. I am waiting on the rear carrier, trunk, wind screen, center stand, ect. I have these parts on order with Babbits. I am in the USA by the way. Is there any where I can order these items and get them now? Maybe from Japan some where? I was hoping to have these items before it starts raining this year. Thanks again!

Some people order them through Motorcycle Parts & Accessories from Japan - Webike to get around the wait.

There are also plenty of accessory makers such as Givi, SW Motech, and Hepco & Becker that make similar items that are being sold in online stores in the US.

What SilverPelican says! Their site HONDA NC700X Custom Parts and Customer Reviews has different names for things but luckily there are pictures. I ordered a center stand from them. Genuine Honda part and it got to me in about a week. Then there's this site NC700X - Honda - Shop by Bike - TwistedThrottle.com and if you like rugged aftermarket side cases Pelican-Storm Adventure Touring Motorcycle Luggage - BMW, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Triumph, KTM, Yamaha & More

My dealer is saying December for my trunk, lower wind deflectors and centerstand. If I hadn't already paid for the stuff, I'd definitely be shopping some other brand of trunk. I not thrilled with the styling of the Honda trunk. As long as it's waterproof and is easy to use, I'll be happy. I really miss the onboard storage I had with my Honda Reflex scooter. The faux tank on the NC is good, but not good enough.

The dealer I bought the bike from wanted money up front for accessories that I couldn't see first. The photos leave much to be desired.

I got the fairing and lower deflectors from BikeBandit.com. I typed the part number and they came pretty quick. Cost $68.00 each plus free shipping and no sales tax. I have also ordered the center stand, but it is on backorder, also. I have decided to get the alurack and crash guards from Hepco and Becker and use soft bags on this bike. My other motorcycles are Honda ST1100s, and I have a top trunk and hard panniers on both bikes.

I got the large CalSci windshield, which is larger than the large Honda shield, and really helps with wind blast, making trips very nice.

What SilverPelican says! Their site HONDA NC700X Custom Parts and Customer Reviews has different names for things but luckily there are pictures. I ordered a center stand from them. Genuine Honda part and it got to me in about a week. Then there's this site NC700X - Honda - Shop by Bike - TwistedThrottle.com and if you like rugged aftermarket side cases Pelican-Storm Adventure Touring Motorcycle Luggage - BMW, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Triumph, KTM, Yamaha & More

Ditto what SilverPelican and Cyclerosis say. I recently got the center-stand (it arrived last Friday). Reasonable prices, swift delivery and installation. Would definitely purchase again.

Another one here, lol. Got my centerstand from Web!ke Japan for very reasonable cost and shipping, and it was fast! Got it in 3 days! :D

Back