• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda NC700X Screen Bracket

Razac1983

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a 2012 Honda NC700XAC.

It came with a taller screen and I've since realised that this required an aftermarket screen bracket. My issue is I've since bought a puig touring screen and the mounting holes are completely different to the bracket on my bike.

I've been trying to source an original screen bracket but with not much luck. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I have a 2012 Honda NC700XAC.

It came with a taller screen and I've since realised that this required an aftermarket screen bracket. My issue is I've since bought a puig touring screen and the mounting holes are completely different to the bracket on my bike.

I've been trying to source an original screen bracket but with not much luck. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
The original screen on a 2012 NC700X mounts directly to two stays beside the instrument panel. Look at on-line illustrated parts listings to see how the original stock screen is mounted. See attached picture. The screen (4) attaches to the meter stay (2) using screws and wellnuts. What item in the illustration are you trying to source?

0D54963B-4CE1-4E35-B326-262CDC843D77.jpeg

#2 of the illustration, the meter stay; the meter (display/odo/speedo) mounts on one side (the bike side) and the windshield mounts on the other side (front wheel side). There is no independent windshield bracket. If the mounting holes in the puig you bought does not line up with the mounting holes on the meter, you bought the wrong year puig windshield-the mounting holes have changed over the years.

#2 of the illustration, the meter stay; the meter (display/odo/speedo) mounts on one side (the bike side) and the windshield mounts on the other side (front wheel side). There is no independent windshield bracket. If the mounting holes in the puig you bought does not line up with the mounting holes on the meter, you bought the wrong year puig windshield-the mounting holes have changed over the years.
I ordered one for a 2012 NC700X. So not sure why i got this one. But I definitely ordered the right one. Not sure if the listing was showing the wrong year's in compatibility but will have to see if I can find the correct one as I do love the look of the Puig screen.

Back