• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC Mystery Part? Can you identify?

He shoots he scores, :p

A buzzer beater, eh? Or maybe we should say it's a beater buzzer ;).

OK, here's a real toughie. Hint: don't think outside the box, think inside the box.

100_4806c.jpg

Greg

Bingo!

You're up.

Water pump impeller?

*squints suspiciously* What is that doing seeing the light of day...?

Thats what i was thinking last night looking at that picture but i didnt understand why anyone would have taken that out yet? Plus most are plastic these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

The first thing that came to mind when I saw the little round spots was a close-up of a refelctor. The dark shaded areas throw me off.

I'm not sure how fun this is going to be with pictures like that, maybe a more reasonable shot?

Don't despair so quickly, once you find out what it is, it will be very obvious.

hint: it's not inside the engine or anything. You don't need to take anything apart to see it, it's right out there in plain sight.

Don't despair so quickly, once you find out what it is, it will be very obvious.

hint: it's not inside the engine or anything. You don't need to take anything apart to see it, it's right out there in plain sight.

Its not despair thats just not a good picture...
Polka Dot Bikini?

Its not despair thats just not a good picture...
Polka Dot Bikini?

I had to deliberately make the picture that way so that it wouldn't be instantly apparent.

hint: you can see this if you are sitting in a lawn chair, looking at the left side of your bike, on the kickstand.

I had to deliberately make the picture that way so that it wouldn't be instantly apparent.

hint: you can see this if you are sitting in a lawn chair, looking at the left side of your bike, on the kickstand.

"3. No picture modifications allowed other than cropping and resizing"
Just Sayin...

Last edited:
"3. No picture modifications allowed other than cropping and resizing"
Just Sayin...

erm...oops, ok that is how you would see it with your head tilted to the right while sitting in the lawn chair, lol...

An un-rotated pic, as it is "naturally" oriented:

Back