• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

Permissible?

Beaver Tag.jpg

I will defer to judgement of yay or nay :p

If ok, next tag: Something Green touching your bike, but not on your own lawn. (lol)

Triangle Green Tag.jpg

L.B.S.
That works for me! Awesome shots, by the way!!!!

What do you have for tires on that beautiful beast? I've got a serious case of envy going on here! ;)

Last edited:
Unless you got a very big bathroom, kinda hard to have the nc700 in there and a beaver??? LOL
Could have squeezed it in, but would need off road tires to get up the stairs and the u-turn at top of the stairs would have been problematic. No way my wife will let me wash the fellow in the master bath down stairs.

Old tag: Museum

100_7186.jpg

New tag: Steam Locomotive

100_7086.jpg

Last edited:
Permissible?

View attachment 17425

I will defer to judgement of yay or nay :p

If ok, next tag: Something Green touching your bike, but not on your own lawn. (lol)

View attachment 17426

I know there's a new tag, but I'm going to post this "something green" anyway.
y8age6ah.jpg

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk

Been following this thread for a while. Been looking forward for a chance to join in. I even know where some motorcycle art is. But I was way too slow. Here is a steam locomotive.
DSC_0001.jpg
And a new hunt. A home with interesting architecture. Locally this one is known as the castle.
DSC_0003.jpg
Man I need to take better pictures. However at least the NC is in focus. :)

Been following this thread for a while. Been looking forward for a chance to join in. I even know where some motorcycle art is. But I was way too slow. Here is a steam locomotive.
View attachment 17612
And a new hunt. A home with interesting architecture. Locally this one is known as the castle.
View attachment 17613
Man I need to take better pictures. However at least the NC is in focus. :)
That's a great photo! Cool place, too!

Back