• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

Not directing this at anyone at all, but just giving a reminder that the rules state you must go out and get a new photo of your bike with the subject to win the tag. No pulling photos from a library. That's the whole point, to get you out riding looking for the tag.

The next tag you choose can be a new photo or old photo.

JDE.. No worries, mate. I was just giving you a bit of a bad time... ;-) Glad you got to nail a tag.

It's a couple hours from here to a beach but, if the beach tag is still around come this weekend, I know where I'm headed.
>T

Not directing this at anyone at all, but just giving a reminder that the rules state you must go out and get a new photo of your bike with the subject to win the tag. No pulling photos from a library. That's the whole point, to get you out riding looking for the tag.

The next tag you choose can be a new photo or old photo.

There's rules?
Just getting into it. Will go out and ride some more.

There's rules?
Just getting into it. Will go out and ride some more.

They are very simple and straight forward, and the originator of the last tag has the ability to grant a wee bit of lee way as far as strict interpretation of their next tag request goes.

-The main thing is you have to go out and take a picture for the requested tag. No uploading a picture you already have on your computer, from a stockpile of already taken previous pics. You can, as 670 said, put up an already taken picture for the next tag challenge.

-It is kind of common sense that the tag is not restricted to something very few people will have a chance to get, the whole point of this game is to allow as many people to go out and have fun riding and playing the game, so it would never work to always have super restrictive targets or overly onerous stick in the mud rules.

-"White sand or beach" could possibly allow for a beach, a pile of sand that is more light coloured than dark, maybe a wall mural of a white sandy beach on the side of a building, maybe a snowy field that *looks* like white sand if you squint your eye (for the Canadian and more northerly players, lol) etc., etc. If you honestly believe you are attempting to follow the intent of the tag's request, the last poster should in good spirit, look at the try with a more benevolent grace.

-There is no harm in posting a picture and asking if it meets the request subject parametres to agreed satisfaction, and is within reason. Personally, I would rather have people at least trying, than no one playing because it's not worth the effort or simply too difficult, but that's me. I have no problem with a majority of players wanting tighter restrictions on interpretation, but the outcome may be a stall out or only a small group doing it, which is not nearly as fun.

-If there is a stall out and people are apparently finding the tag too difficult, then either the last poster can allow their request to be modified or adapted to best suit if they so choose, or after a time limit has run out. The time limit is pretty flexible, it's usually after a day or so and no activity. In slow wintery months there is less activity, and in prime riding season for the most people around the globe, the time limit may modified to a shorter period, to account for this.

Old tag sandy beach, not necessarily white but the brightest you are going to get around here. Couldn't believe that it was 80 degrees in spots on our trip today! Coastal western Washington in early April, really? About 220 miles today in perfect weather.
4aeca5e54decf46ea0a84051fad32185.jpg
db7850925bc23e6f2086eb174a996865.jpg
here is a picture to commemorate my joyous state yesterday!
New tag: clouds/mountains/trees and or grass
2ac31dac1dfc07768889b4a71b5846fa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OK, I really don't want to wait forever for someone to find all the clouds, rainbow, someone else's NC etc in a picture so changing new tag to worst part of your ride.

New tag worst part of your ride. Wide open to interpretation. For me the worst part is ending it.

hub4.jpg

Have to put mine front in into an enclosed trailer with this sticker on the beak. Sometimes situations force me into trailering to a good ride. This time it was combining a work and bike trip.

hub5.jpg

Old tag: Worst part of my ride. Trying to get my glasses on with my new full face helmet.

New tag: Submarine, or any seafaring vessel.
sub.jpg

Sorry, sumo, I can't see your pic used to win the old tag. Has to be a newly taken photo of the tag theme with at least a portion of your NC visible in the photo.

Old tag about worst part of your ride is still open!

Old tag: Worst part of my ride. Trying to get my glasses on with my new full face helmet.

glasses.jpg

New tag: Submarine, or any seafaring vessel.

sub.jpg

I drove US 1 about a year ago. Stay away from Kamikaze Interstate 95 as much as possible. A few times you will have to move to I95 because no other road around the water is available. Very nice trip from Maine to Key West. What a great trailer you have. Have fun!

Back