• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

(This is the easiest tag I ever got).

Old tag, my bike next to a Harley.

C42463B4-A5A6-4723-835F-A68BEE2EEF5A.jpg

New tag, your bike next to two Harley’s! Or two other non Honda models.

EF5D9B61-E4ED-4A31-99B4-2BD5C600415D.jpg

Still haven't replaced the sliced rear tire, all the guys I ride with weekly have non-NC bikes. 4 Harleys, a Kawi, a BMW, a MotoGuzzi and a Triumph.

If I wasn't still getting used to the new Wing that tire would have been replaced pretty quickly.

Old tag: Several non Hondas. There were two Goldwings, perhaps fifteen Harleys, some Victory bikes and some other metric cruisers.

Riding through Baxter Springs, Kansas, I saw this group parked outside a restaurant.
It was a memorial ride by a group from the Christian Motorcycle Association.
I was taking this picture when one invited me in to eat with them. A pleasant bunch.

A6C6C0D5-FA12-4CC0-B37F-88A3AA79397A.jpg

My bike is on the left in line with the lead.

AE8ABC46-BEEF-4815-8EA4-6E3F5E6C7AEF.jpg

They were quite curious about the NC700 and the DCT.

Last edited:
New tag: your bike at a gas pump.
This one could have been used for the “things you don’t see every day.”

EEB89283-E08F-4AE9-885F-E3A80324517C.jpg

Last edited:
Heh... i can't believe after all of this time that i'm the first one back with the TAG!! Well,... OK!

Ole Tag...NC with a gas pump.
NC700x tag.jpg

New Tag... Your NC with a Yellow Beetle, new one or an old one, but it's gotta be a YELLOW BUG!!!
NC700x tag2.jpg

Old Tag... NC with a Yellow Bug
NC Tag 1.jpg

New Tag.... NC at a location where a significant part of their revenue is from Donuts or as an alternative a place where a significant part of their revenue is from sugary pastries.
NC Tag.jpg

That is a really cool bug, great job! I figured someone over there would head to Ikea and get a shot with that cool little yellow bug there with all of the brown boxes tied to its roof! Nice one!! :{)

I didn't think of Ikea. I was taking my wife to the post office in my car late yesterday and saw the bug at Dicky's BBQ, but couldn't get back until this morning with my bike, I was afraid someone would post a picture before me.

3 of my retired neighbors have sold and moved to Post Falls area in the past year, they wanted out of Seattle and away from the crowds. Pretty country over there, I have driven through a number of times, my daughter went to school at Montana State.

Old tag, a donut or sugary pastry place...

IMG_6963.jpg

New tag, civil war memorial or cemetery...

IMG_6964.jpgIMG_6966.jpgIMG_6970.jpg

The first is a house that was once shelter to confederate soldiers. It is still in it's original condition inside and is quite cool. No electricity or plumbing. It is now a museum for tour.

The next ones are of a cemetery where confederate soldiers are buried. From 1861-1865. We have numerous signs around town that tell of Civil War trails or Trail of Tears trails. Lots of history.

Last edited:
We can make it any time of historic war memorial in your area if you aren't around any civil war memorials.

That goes for people all around the world? We need to remember it’s an international forum.

seriously...five days and no one else has gotten this!!?? OK....Mmhhwhahahahaha, it's mine then! :{)

old tag, a war monument of some kind, honoring our fallen Soldiers from all of the branches.
NC700x tag soldier memorial2.jpg

New Tag, a white crew cab pickup. Any make or model is allowed, but it has to be a crew cab and it must be white!!
NC700x new tag white crew cab.jpg

Old tag: White crew cab pickup:

100_1490.jpg

Bonus 1: The truck is a Honda!

Bonus 2: The truck has a Honda motorcycle in the bed!

Bonus 3 (not): Wouldn't it be cool if the NC was loaded in the bed? Well, it's not, and although it would fit, I'm not comfortable managing the 500 pound NC on ramps.

So, the spirit of the game is to go ride somewhere and find the photo. I rode the NC about 120 feet round trip to get this photo, so I'll disqualify it and leave the tag for someone else.

The tag remains as white crew cab pickup.

P.S. The story on the bike in the bed will be posted in another thread.

Last edited:
I had to replace my home A/C this last weekend, so I'm going to be out of this thread a bit longer, the new rear tire for the poor NC has to wait. :(

Older tag: Memorial to the war dead. Ottawa County, Oklahoma courthouse. Named after the same Indian tribe as Ottawa, Canada, which reminds me of Geronimo’s remark that the government should just put Indians on wheels so they could move them around as they wished. 62E7125A-2775-41FA-BBEC-961CEABA09D5.jpg

Old tag: White crew cab truck. I live in Oklahoma, so there are white pickups every five feet.
31AC2D3F-E8C6-4B10-A93E-CF1BEB3FAE46.jpg

New tag: In honor of the college World Series, next to a college baseball park.
FF82AB3A-F30A-4C86-93F1-A391730C1D82.jpg
D5DF862B-4A66-43B5-BA8C-6FCB1294A6C1.jpg

Last edited:
Old Tag: In honor of the college World Series, next to a college baseball park.
Courter Field home of the Bellevue College baseball team, named in honor of Al Courter, owner of Honda Auto Center of Bellevue.
NC Tag 4.jpg
New Tag: Top floor of a multi-floor parking structure
NC Tag 2.jpg

Back